Checking and replacing your brake pads and rotors assures safety at every stop sign. If it’s time to get yours checked out, we’re here to help.
How much should I expect to pay for brake repair, rotor replacement, or calipers?
Brake repair costs always depend on what parts and labor are needed. After a free brake inspection (on most vehicles), your service advisor will walk you through your options before we do any work. And remember: the Best-One Credit Card can help with special financing. Ask your service advisor to sign up and start using it the same day.
What we do:
- Brake repair
- Brake line repair
- Brake fluid flush service
- Rotor replacement
- Caliper service
- Brake light & ABS light service
- Courtesy service inspection
How long do brake repair and rotor replacements take?
At a Best-One Tire & Service location, brakes, pads, and shoes are typically a same day service. To ensure you get in and out as quickly as possible, please schedule an appointment.
When do I need brake repair?
There are many factors that can impact how long brakes last, including environmental factors and your vehicle’s make and model. We recommend checking your owner’s manual or service guide to find a regular maintenance schedule.
However, there are some symptoms that indicate your vehicle may need brake repairs soon:
- You hear grinding, squeaking, or squealing when you apply the brakes
- Your car jerks or pulls to one side when braking
- Your brake pedal feels soft
- Your steering wheel shakes when you apply the brakes
- Your vehicle wobbles or pulses when you drive at highway speeds
- Your brake fluid is dark in color
- Your brake or anti-lock braking system (ABS) dash light is on
Schedule Brake Service Near You
At Best-One Tire & Service, we want every customer to walk away from their service experience and tell others why they are Raving Fans of Best-One. When you choose Best-One for a brake repair near you, we’ll do our very best to deliver the service you need, at a competitive price, from people who treat you like family.